Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Let's Dance!

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours looking through all my old photos.

I found a bunch from Halloween a few years back.

I dressed up like this guy on the left.  Finding the mask wasn't too difficult; getting the rest of the costume together was a bit of a pain.  I even watched some videos so I'd know how to act.

I had a really good time, running around in Seoul acting out the role of the Ch'oraengi.

No one for a second thought I was a waeg.

Good times.

1 comment:

Lesser Klaus said...

I'll be damned. I just noticed your sidebar intro. I thought you were kidding back when you said you design the English slogans for plastic products. I figured you meant you are the guy behind all the befuddling Engrish.

Anyway, the mask was a great costume idea.

Post a Comment