Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kids!

The Mother-in-Law was talking about us having more kids tonight.

She thinks it would be a great idea for us to have one more.

It is true that the F5sponseree and I do seem a good match.

We've produced two lovely intelligent girls.  Why not have a third?

Of course, the Mother-in-Law is hoping for a son.

I'm completely for the idea.  I wouldn't be bothered if we had a girl or boy.  The fact is, I think its our responsibility to have another:



Unfortunately, the F5sponseree threatens castration whenever I bring it up.

At least this time mom can deal with the wrath.

The F5 sponseree is back to work and is building up her resume.  She needs to get out of the house.  I can understand. 

Still, another would be nice. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I was married to you, I'd be offended if you called me the F5sponseree.

Does your wife read this

Post a Comment