Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ill!

Today I'm as sick as a raccoon dog.

Sinuses all stuffed up, hacking, sneezing. . .

On top of that my youngest jumped on my foot on Sunday and it looks like I'll need to get it X-rayed.

Augh.

I popped one of my few remaining Contact Cs a friend gave me last year.  That helped.

My foot is in pain. I'm hobbling around like a gimp.

I'm going to go hide and nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know the Korean food sam-gi-tang? Just you should try to eating that if you feeling sick. It has the many good ingredient for fight against cold season and atrophy. If you have Korean friend they can introduce many good healthy thing about Korean culture. Korea is best for always making sick go away before coming the illness. Preventing medicine is best and better than the other way with expensive American pill. Just I think!

Post a Comment