Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Smiled and Waved. . .

The moms' were impressed with June's presentation.

They were equally impressed with my ability to smile and wave.

I'm not that involved with her business.  I'm not supposed to be anyway.

I'm sure some of the moms might think different.

They did like my cardigan.  Oh yeah.

I'm behing her 1000%.  I've got her back.  That's what a man does.

Now let the money start pouring in so I can stop being the main honey bee!

The honey bee is a Korean term for the one in the family who goes from flower to flower collecting honey, the main wage earner.  The drone.  Hummmmmmmm.

Then I could buy her a nice 10 year anniversary present with cash she made.

It's less like prostitution that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment