Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Home!

Yesterday I promised the girls pizza and a movie.  The eldest rang me up to remind me as I was blasting home along the expressway.

I came home and popped one of these in the oven:

Palermo Primo Thin Pizza
Which was followed up with this:


They love that trilogy.  This is the 2nd time they watch it.

I usually only let them watch a movie every three days or so.  And nix nay on the TV.  Go read a book, play a musical instrument, or play with the bazillion toys you have.

From time to time though, I do appreciate the officially sanctioned entertainment box provided by our overlords.

Now I'm good for the next 118 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment