Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Home!

So I totally didn't finish any of my extra work shit.  I was feeling pretty beat so decided to take off at quitting time.

The weekend is catching up with me.  It was a pretty busy one.

The Mother-in-Law came back last night.  She brought a nice big container of gat kimchi, or mustard leaf something or other kimchi.

I love that shit.  It's my favorite kind.

She also brought cucumber kimchi, radish kimchi and some other odds and ends.

She is pretty good to us, no doubt.  I'm glad I got her as a MIL.

The family is out visiting friends.  MIL is watching TV.  I'm eyeing that bottle of gin I bought at Costco, but I figure an early night is probably the smart thing to do.  Yesterday wasn't very productive and today only marginally more so.  My supervisor is totally into the bubble mat, but I couldn't get the right look.

I did have fun playing with some of this though:


Here's hoping that something gells tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment