Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Home!

So I caved and didn't do all the shit I planned for my extra work schedule.

This won't cause too many problems since I'm such an industrious little fucker that I'll catch up on a lot tomorrow. 

Hanging with the kids, the Max, and The Social Network were calling.  You deserve a break today!

All work and no play, so they say.

Once I settle in and read a few books, I'll sit back and watch the movie.  I don't have high hopes for it.  But I've been surprised before.

I spent over an hour updating my computer.  It was tedious.  I did however discover this:


God knows where I picked it up.  Makes me smile every time I look at it.  Maybe I'll use it to make a new category. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment