Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Breather!

June said she needs me to come home early today to help with the girls.  She has a big presentation to a bunch of moms for her new business.  The one we've invested about 1500 manners into so far. 

I told her what I had to do today, and there was no way I would be getting home early.

Her face screwed up and she slammed the door.

She understands, but it's still annoying.  I work like a bastard and she still thinks I should drop it all to come and help her jump start her business.  She wants me there taking care of the girls and showing my pretty mug to win over more of the moms.

At least she's working.  And I do think this idea of hers has serious potential.  No rest for the wicked



I'll probably change my after work schedule and go home at the usual time.  1500 manners ain't chicken feed.

2 comments:

Zilchy said...

What the hell is a manner, 1,000? Country of origin?

F5Waeg said...

man won - 10000 won

Post a Comment