Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Boring!

The snow must be affecting me.

I feel boring.

There wasn't enough to make a snow haru bong.  Some other kids were out there with shovels and scooped it all up to make a completely lame snowman.

Some dad was responding to my two meter monstrosity from last year.  We made a huge snowman complete with a carrot nose, freakish arms and a harubong sidekick. 

Guess he didn't take to the symbolism and decided to up the ante by buying his kids shovels.  Well the snow hasn't really started yet mofo!  Blew your load early!

I made pita pizzas for dinner.  The secret is to use two pita breads.  In between fill with delicious homemade tomato sauce and slices of paglierina cheese.  Top with more sauce, veggies, chicken, bacon, cheddar.  Bake in the oven for 12-15.

Nom.

I might force myself to go out.  June and the girls are watching Toy Story 3 for the 3rd time.  It's the first time the girls have been allowed to watch a movie since. . .Tuesday?  Monday?

I'm two beers and a bottle of soju in.  It's a good ratio, that 2:1.

I'm going to finish the dishes and hit the you tube. In the meantime, enjoy this video that I can't embed because some asshole with too much money doesn't think I'm allowed to use a visual to make a comment.  Your youtube needs to be set at worldwide to see it.

I like that movie.  Melanie Thierry is hot.  Vin Diesel kicks ass.  Awesome.  Until they get to New York.

Update:

Seems unless you have a youtube account you can't access the video.  This is the song.  It's the first 2:20 of Babylon A.D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't watch the video; apparently Fox has "blocked it in your country" due to copyright.

Your pizza sounds good. No snow in Seoul yet, but I'm two bottles of soju in, so maybe I'm just not seeing it.

F5Waeg said...

Are your country settings on youtube set to worldwide?

Post a Comment