Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Best Laid Plans

Being married guy with kids entails rolling with the punches.

Tonight is a fine example.

I thought I'd have some quality time to maybe get a bit wild.

I was starting to get well on my way when the fam walked in the door.

Looks like the party ended early.

After bath, books, and general conversation, my mojo was off.

Everyone crashed and I decided to clean out my comp.  During the summer I downloaded a pile of crap 80's fliks I hadn't watched since forever.  I ended up scanning through this, since the girl I dated at the time thought it was awesome:



When I got to this part, I started to believe in the cosmic significance of even the most minute events in our little lives:



I work with someone who talks nearly exactly like that.  Wow.

What Does iT MEAN?

Anyway, on with the update to the kindergarten drama. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment