Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Barshow!

One of my coworkers was watching the movie Cocktail.

I remember back in the day when that kind of bar show was all the rage.

To get a good bar gig in Korea, every bartender had to take a course where you learned how to set liquor on fire while spinning it through the air.

I knew a few waegs who made a killing offering those types of classes.

You don't see that so much these days.  In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw a bartender practicing his moves.

A sort of famous bar in town burned down a few years back because of insane pyrotechnics mixed with Bacardi 151.

See what a bad influence that Tom Cruise guy is?

No comments:

Post a Comment