Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Reading Time

As soon as I had finished posting on Freedom, the youngest came and asked me to read some books.

The F5sponseree was totally passed out, so I rose to the task.

I vetoed the Hello Kitty shite and the Clifford the ginormous dog tripe.

We read four books.  This one was a new one to me.

Its an old one, but has a great multicultural slant: the humans are a mixed bag.  The hero is an old Chinese guy.

Not bad for 1957.

Highly recommended.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you think that reading books to your kids will change what many will think when seeing your blog. . .sad.

Prestigee Korea said...

You should disable anonymous comments, that way you won't hear from loser gyopos (cry me a river), self-righteous kimchi cheerleaders (Korea whighting!), circle-jerkers (You can touch mine if I can touch yours), repressed closet homosexuals and other 'anonymous' miscreants.

@ Anonymous; if you don't like this blog, then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Anonymous said...

Just you can ignore some peoples but this blog is okay, not like wonderdick blog.

Anonymous said...

Also to prestige why do you say like that? Just say 'asshole anonymous' is okay but you say all is korean but how can we know? Maybe your wife or brother writing that things so don't be racism please.

Prestigee Korea said...

My wife is too busy spending all of my money, she has not time to post on blogs.

Post a Comment