Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oysterhead!





One of my favorite bands that I've been revisiting on my drives to and from work is Oysterhead.  I've always been a big fan of Les Claypool and Phish, so when they tossed the drummer from the Police into the mix, I found myself giving up my money gleefully and without hesitation.  Rarely do I do this.  Usually if it doesn't involve alcohol, substances that improve general health and well being, the chance of getting laid, and these days the happiness and well being of my children, you have to pry my money from my hand with a crowbar and a winch.  To reconcile all this, I insist on playing the album for them repeatedly whenever we go for a jaunt in the country.  They dig it, so all's well.

Enjoy the tunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment