Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Meltdown!

Yesterday after dinner I got drunk.

Really drunk.

I found this bottle of Jack Daniels lying around, and what started as just a single drink turned into 600 ml.

I think I may have a problem.  Isn't admitting it the first step to something?

Anyway, I had a meltdown over at the Marmot's.  Usually I avoid posting shit on blogs when drunk.  I went over there to post in the open thread to steal some of his traffic.

I am a total attention whore.

Still, I got a little carried away.  I had watched a program on kids in Britain having sex, and was like woopdeedoo.  Of course teens have sex.  Or try to.  I did think it funny that most of the girls they interviewed for the program were, ahem, overweight.  Guess nothing improves the self esteem like taking some dick.

I had been thinking about my girls' future here in the ROK.  I'm torn.  This place is definitely a male centered world.  Many of my Korean friends are women (much to the annoyance of the F5sponseree, future post!), and they tell me some of the shit they have to deal with when working in an office.

Then I take a walk around and see all the room salons, massage rooms, prostitute cards lying on the ground. . .

Having two girls who are going to be complete hotties when they age does strange things to a man.  They'll also have the half white thing goin on, which'll translate into a ton of guys rutting after em for it.

But I'm not going to keep a shotgun by the door.  Maybe a huntng rifle with scope, but just to wing the bastards.

I just got to be there for my girls, be friendly, and teach em right.

But, I should apologize for the meltdown.  I'm awesome enough to do it:

I'm sorry.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment