Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Magic Green Potion!



I can't believe this stuff is legal!

This is not an energy drink for girly men.

This is Ya!



This week is crunch week.  There was a big project due last week, but this week's makes that look juvenile.  It's times like this that I happily down a can of Ya!

I used to use Bacchus D.

That stuff is old school for old people. 

Ya! not only contains taurine, guarana, caffeine and the standard litany of stimulants; it also contains ginseng, hongsam and royal jelly!  grrrrrr!!!  Dae Han Min Gook Fighting!!!!

And its green!

AWESOME!

Let me say that again:

AWESOME!!!

Now if I can just slow down the vibration enough to focus on the computer screen, I'll be set!


please send the free case for advertising to my address thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just you should drinking carefully this medicine. If mixing with soju, also can be very experience, and impression, but only sometime is okay. OKay? You like many thing Korean, I think. But still you need carefully understand more about Korea. Foriegn people need know many things if have safely life.

Prestigee Korea said...

I'll be looking for that in my local corner shop.

Anonymous said...

fuck Ya! looks like you anonymous douches writing comments on your blog. not me though

Post a Comment