Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Freedom!

After a grueling two weeks, I have finally finished two major projects.

I actually got home at a reasonable hour tonight!

My brain is completely my own for the next 6-10 hours.

So what am I going to do?

No going out!  Tomorrow is going to be super fun day with the kids!  Can't go into full on mode!

We have costumes to make, a pumpkin to carve, people to see.

I haven't entirely decided what I'm going to do, but I'm quite sure it will involve at least part of that left over bottle of Jack.  I see you there!

Tease!

I'll probably post some more random youtube links later.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll give ya $5 for that card

Post a Comment