Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cleaning!

This morning I had to clean out the famvan.

All the camping gear was still in there from the summer.

I'll be ferrying around a bunch of kids tonight for trick or treating.  It took me nearly 2 hours to get the famvan in reasonable shape.

I had forgotten how much stuff we actually had.

Almost all of it manufactured in the ROK!

Kovea hwighting!

Actually, I really like my camping gear.

We spent 9 days total camping in August.

I know some great spots.  I always stay away from the popular autocamping places.  One nice spot I know is a short 2 km trek from the road.  There is a nice clean mountain stream with a cool sandy pool and a great flat spot for setting up my beast of a tent.  Great for kids.  The best thing?

Hardly anyone ever goes there.

Camping isn't really a huge deal in Korea, although there are definitely some enthusiasts.  Still, my idea of camping involves not having my tent tied up to my neighbors poles.

No comments:

Post a Comment