Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Bidet!

After dinner I took a prodigious shit.  I didn't think it possible for a single human to excrete that much feces.  Immediately after I felt exhausted and strangely buoyant.
 
It's times like those that I love my bidet.

Once you use one of these bad boys, you'll never be satisfied with mere paper again.

Not only do you feel completely clean afterward, but you never have to worry about klingons or smearing after a particularly nasty dump.

I never use paper unless it's a serious emergency, or only as a final clean up after the jet of pure mountain water rinses my asshole clean. 

If I can't use a bidet, I'll use the shower nozzle instead of paper, which makes a standard Korean bathroom awesome due to the drain in the floor.

It's no fun going to a house with no drain in the bathroom floor, since you have to hop into the bathtub; it really sucks if the shower nozzle is fixed to the wall.

Bathrooms in fairly modern apartments all come with at least the drain in the floor and detachable shower nozzle.  Pure Awesomeness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bidet has ruined my life. W/o one I'm shattered. I don't even like going on vacations anymore unless I know it's a place with at least a nozzle beside the toilet, such as Thailand.

Anyay, you hear that in beginning in 2012 people can put the toilet paper in the public toilet? No longer have to look at the samgyupsal strips in the bin beside the bog. Progress.

Post a Comment