Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

1st

So here I go letting it slide and getting it out there.  You can only read so much before you decide you've got to contribute.

I'm an F5 Visa in Korea, which translates into married to a Korean national with more than 2 years living in country.  I'm 10 years in, my wife and I have two girls, and we live in Wonju South Korea.   Waeg is a bastardized form of waygookin, the Korean word for any non Korean.  It doesn't really mean foreigner or expat, it's simply a non Korean.  This is a useful factoid for what comes next

add in:

1 manner = man won = 10000 Won
1 chonner = chon won = 1000 Won
1 begger = bek won = 100 Won

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great looking blog. I look forward to reading more.

Post a Comment